Code of Conduct
Smart Tribe Introductions Code of Conduct
A few housekeeping rules to ensure our interactions are pleasant, productive and interesting:
- Show up on time for your call and if you need to reschedule, please let the other person know in advance.
- Try to prepare yourself for the call and research the person you are going to meet. Read about them, find out about their interests and get an idea of what they are specialised in/writing about/like and comment on.
- Start the conversation with your own introduction and a short summary of your achievements and interests. It also helps to have an “ice breaker” and have 1-2 minutes friendly social chat.
- Always be polite and professional. Even if the conversation is not going according to the plan.
- Send a nice “Thank you” note following the conversation.
- Stay in touch! Ping them from time to time with a quick update on what you have been up to.
- Send private feedback to Smart Tribe about the quality of the introduction