Premium Services Terms
Welcome to Smart Tribe Premium Services Terms. On this page, you can find and read the terms and conditions that apply to the premium services that you've signed up for.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND IN FULL. THEY CONTAIN CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF SMART TRIBE PREMIUM SERVICES.
2. The Premium Services
Premium Services provides access to Smart Tribe Premium Service advertised:
- at the price advertised (if any); or
in exchange for successfully referring other users to Smart Tribe who will need to be verified users with completed profiles and fulfil conditions outlined on the referral page. The offer extends to 2 referrals in exchange for a 1-month free subscription which you need to activate. When you run out your free referrals discount, the Premium Services will automatically start charging you with a standard subscription rate unless you cancel Premium Services on the last day at the latest before entering a new Premium Services Period (next month).
- for an initial introductory period, as further described in section 5 of these terms, beginning the moment that you confirm your acceptance of the Premium Offer advertised by submitting valid payment details that are accepted by Smart Tribe (the “Premium Period”).
In order to be eligible for a Premium Services, users must satisfy all of the following conditions (each an “Eligible User”):
- Unless otherwise advertised, provide Smart Tribe with a valid and current payment method that is approved by Smart Tribe.
- Unless otherwise advertised, provide the payment method above directly to Smart Tribe and not through a third party (e.g., not through a cable or telecommunications provider or other distributors).
- Additional eligibility requirements (if any) as advertised from time-to-time in connection with a Premium Services.
Except where prohibited by law, Smart Tribe reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate a Premium Services at any time and for any reason. No further payments will be taken if that would happen.
5. Duration and cancellation.
Unless you cancel Premium Services before the end of the Premium Period which is 1-month, you will automatically become a recurring subscriber to the type of Smart Tribe Premium Service that you chose to sign up to under the Premium Services and the payment method you provided will automatically be charged the then-current monthly price.
If you cancel Premium Services you will lose access to Smart Tribe Premium Service after the full month cycle and your Smart Tribe account will switch to a Smart Tribe Freemium account at the end of the Premium Period. To cancel, you must log in to your Smart Tribe account and follow the prompts on the Account page or click here and follow the instructions.